Re: [soaplite] Re: Daemon debug

    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2001
      Hi, Roger!

      > I enabled +trace though cannot find a way to print out the complete
      > HTTP request (ie header,envelope,body) as on_debug can be used on
      > the client.
      Next version may include this functionality, but I don't promise
      transport headers, probably only request and response XML (if any).

      > strEnvelope = _
      > "<soap:envelope
      > xmlns:soap=""urn:schemas-xmlsoap-org:soap.v1"">"
      > & _
      > "<soap:header></soap:header>" & _
      > "<soap:body>" & _
      > "<m:login xmlns:m=""urn:titan/SDR:login"">" & _

      Considering "urn:schemas-xmlsoap-org:soap.v1" looks like SOAP v1,
      that definitely won't work with current SOAP server, but you should
      get a response anyway, probably Fault with VersionMismatch.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/