Urgent Java Unix Scripting (3 - 5 Yrs) openings @ MNC Chennai

  • pradeepcss
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2004
      Dear Professionals,

      We Career Soft Solutions, a Leading Consultancy Group, have some of
      the Top IT Companies across India as our Client base. We are taking
      care of the Manpower requirements and Consultancy Services to the Top
      Organisations.

      Urgent Java Unix Scripting (3 - 5 Yrs) openings @ MNC Chennai

      Education Qualification must be Any Science Degree

      I) REQUIREMENT: Java Technology

      1) Java, Unix or sun solaris, Oracle, Perl
      2) Java, Unix or sun solaris, Oracle, C - 5 Years Lead Position
      3) Java, Unix or sun solaris, Oracle
      4) Java, Oracle, ODBC, Unix or Sun Solaris
      5) Java, Unix or sun solaris, Oracle,C
      6) Java, Unix or sun solaris, Oracle
      7) J2ee, Java, LDAP, Unix or sun solaris
      8) J2ee, Java, LDAP, Unix or sun solaris , C
      9) Java, J2ee, Unix or sun solaris

      Experience : 3 + Years

      Candidate must be an efficient Team player
      Good Interpersonal skills.
      Good communication.

      Give the following details

      1. Candidate Contact Details
      2. Current Salary ( Lak / Ann )
      3. Expected Salary ( Lak / Ann )
      4. Willing To Relocate
      5. Notice Period ( Days )

      REQUEST : DONT CLICK REPLY BUTTON AND ATTACH YOUR PROFILE. PLS DO
      SEND ME A SEPARATE MAIL ATTACHING YOUR PROFILE IN WORD DOCUMENT
      FORMAT.

      Send resume to pradeepk_css@... at the earliest

      call 9841567216 Chennai

      Online in Yahoo Chat ID: pradeepcss

      Kindly refer your friends for the same above openings.

      With best regards,
      pradeep
      Career Soft Solutions
      Chennai

      Ph: 9841567216
    • rafiq.ismail@mail.ing.nl
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2004
        RE: [soaplite] Urgent Java Unix Scripting (3 - 5 Yrs) openings @ MNC Chennai

        I really don't appreciate Offshore Outsourcers ( or any other company ) cluttering up my mailbox with job advertisments, especially ones which do not directly relate to SOAP::Lite, on a mailing list dedicated to SOAP::Lite.  I think that this type of job offer should be posted on perl jobs or some regional perlmonger list.

        It winds me up a tad; especially on a cold and wet Monday morning.

        Rafiq

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129uuolgb/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=1705701014:HM/EXP=1092725946/A=2164330/R=0/SIG=11eamf8g4/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183350>
         <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2164330/rand=926682800>

          _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        *       To visit your group on the web, go to:

        *       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

        ATTENTION:
        The information in this electronic mail message is private and
        confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
        receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
        any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
        message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
        reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
        opening it.

        Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
        If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
        files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.