Soap::Lite transport ()

  • bright_g2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6 5:50 AM
      Hi all,

      Anyone have experience using this method for SOAP::Lite. The
      following generates :

      Can't locate object method "call" via
      package "SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client" (perhaps you forgot to
      load "SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client"?) at Soap04.pl line 73.

      my $service = SOAP::Lite
      -> uri
      ('http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/23_series/23.140/schema/REL-5-
      MM7-1-2')
      -> on_action(sub { return "\"\""; })
      #-> parts($ent)
      -> transport()
      -> proxy('http://10.236.137.7:10021/vas_soap');

      Thanks.

      Graham.
    • Duncan Cameron
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6 5:58 AM
        At 2004-08-06, 13:50:20 bright_g2001 <brightgfc@...> wrote:

        >Hi all,
        >
        >Anyone have experience using this method for SOAP::Lite. The
        >following generates :
        >
        >Can't locate object method "call" via
        >package "SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client" (perhaps you forgot to
        >load "SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client"?) at Soap04.pl line 73.
        >

        >my $service = SOAP::Lite
        > -> uri
        >('http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/23_series/23.140/schema/REL-5-
        >MM7-1-2')
        > -> on_action(sub { return "\"\""; })
        > #-> parts($ent)
        > -> transport()
        > -> proxy('http://10.236.137.7:10021/vas_soap');

        What are you trying to achieve by calling transport() at this point?
        You should probably call it after the soap lite object has been created.

        my $service = SOAP::Lite

        my $transport = $service->transport;

        Regards
        Duncan