Lite.dll not compatible with langu

  • avenuestreet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      I have an application developed using Visual Basic 6. This
      application can connect to the server (linux) to upload and download
      a file (this file is an XML file that is compressed to zip format).
      I am using lite.dll downloaded from soaplite.com (5 Nov 2001) to
      transfer the file. The server site use perl modules to check the
      file content (binary data) before accepting the file.

      When my languange option in Windows XP is set to English(United
      States) -this is in 'Regional and Languange Option', 'Andvanced' Tab-
      , I can successfully upload and download the files. The problem
      occurs when my windows XP languange option is set other than English
      (United State). With the same file that I am going to upload and
      download, the server return an error stating that my zip file is
      corrupted.

      What is the possible problem? I check the property of 'lite.dll'
      that the language is in English(United States). Is it because of the
      languange setting that my application can run only in English(united
      States) setting?

      One more question, how to set the langague of lite.dll when
      compiling it?

      Thanks very much

      avenuestreet