How to get a list of available method(s) from a ws(via wsdl).

  • wxyc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 12:27 PM
      I tried to do something like the following:

      1 use SOAP::Lite ;
      2 my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      3 ->service('http://foobar/axis/services/ExampleService?wsdl');
      4 warn "Loaded ...\n";
      5 my $result = $soap->getAllSOAPServices(); # Got error there

      And got the following complain at line 5:
      Unrecognized method 'getAllSOAPServices'. List of available
      method(s):
      getSpecifiedArray update inDB nextId getAll get

      It looks to me that the $soap has already got a list of the available
      methods provided by the ws.

      My quesiton is how to retrieve the list.

      Thanks,

      Donald