SOAP::Lite->service(wsdl)

  • jigsaw9876
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      Hi,

      I am accessing a service using its wsdl.

      My code looks like this:
      $soap = SOAP::Lite( http://...wsdl)

      my $result = $soap->getResult($id);

      Now my server returns an error and how do I get this out of my $result?
      When the server returns a proper result print $result works well. I tried $result->fault and
      I get the follwoing error: Can't call method "fault" on an undefined value...

      I used debug and am able to see <SOAP-ENV:Fault> in the body.
      This is very urgent; Please help!

      /JS
    • jigsaw9876
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
        Solved it!
        Thanks for the thread on examples. The google.pl had an answer to my problem.

        Cheers,
        JS