Re: [soaplite] Where are the example??? Faq???

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2004
      This information is in the full distribution package; you can
      download it from soaplite.com
      (http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/soaplite/SOAP-Lite-0.60.tar.gz?download).
      It's also available online on CPAN, you can browse all examples and
      other files in the package here:
      http://search.cpan.org/src/BYRNE/SOAP-Lite-0.60a/.

      Currenly there is no FAQ for SOAP::Lite; I started compile questions
      and answers, but haven't finished this work yet.

      Paul.