Retrieving a SOAP::SOM object

  • Sriya Santhanam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
      Hi,

      I'm trying to deal with nested array structures in my
      SOAP responses.

      What I'd like to know is whether there's any way to
      retrieve a SOM object for an array element from the
      top-level SOM object, since using methods like
      valueof() and dataof() returns a hash.

      Any input would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Sriya