Namespace from server?

  • Mark Fuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 1:39 PM
      My SOAP::Lite server is returning

      <namesp1:sayHelloResponse xmlns:namesp1="urn:Hello">

      How can I get access to this element and set the
      namespace to something more descriptive? (Or, does it
      matter what the namespace is?)

      I know how to get rid of "namesp1" on the client. I
      make the method a SOAP::Data object and set
      "->attr({xmlns => 'urn:Hello'})". But, I don't see
      how this is can be done in the server where it is
      apparently generating the "response" element?

      Thanks,
      Mark

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail