can't locate module

  • yuet_mei2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21 12:55 AM
      I am create a soap server which use the below module
      use File::stat

      I has written a testing program, it work ok.
      However, when I use a java soap client to call it,
      it return error Can't locate File/stat.pm in @INC
      The @INC only contains the soap server current directory.

      How can I solove this problems ?
      Thanks
    • Duncan Cameron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21 2:36 AM
        At 2004-07-21, 08:55:34 yuet_mei2002 <yuet_mei2002@...> wrote:

        >I am create a soap server which use the below module
        >use File::stat
        >
        >I has written a testing program, it work ok.
        >However, when I use a java soap client to call it,
        >it return error Can't locate File/stat.pm in @INC
        >The @INC only contains the soap server current directory.
        >
        >How can I solove this problems ?
        >Thanks

        See the sections SERVICE DEPLOYMENT. STATIC AND DYNAMIC and SECURITY in
        the SOAP::Lite docs for how to refer to other modules.

        Regards
        Duncan