RE: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite server with .NET client - SOAPAction woes
MessageI have created a .NET client that talks to a SOAP::Lite server (using simple and complex types in either direction)The error message:> SOAP::Serializer::envelope: Client SOAPAction shall match 'uri#method' if
> present (got'urn:MyApp#Method)
happens to be self explanatory if interpreted literally. It is expecting a SOAPAction of format 'uri#method' and is getting 'urn:MyApp#Method'. This means you have to remove the 'urn:' portion.In other words in the wsdl replaceSOAPAction="urn:MyApp#Method"withSOAPAction="MyApp#Method"This is how I have set it up in my WSDL and it works fine.BTW: The only MS Knowledge Base articles I have found describe connecting SOAP::Lite Clients to .NET Servers but not visa versa. AFAIK, you are on your own in terms of support from Microsoft if you want to go visa versa.Maurice-----Original Message-----Hi!
From: jgr@... [mailto:jgr@...] On Behalf Of Klaus Guenter
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 4:43 AM
Subject: Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite server with .NET client - SOAPAction woes
On Tuesday 13 July 2004 15:44, Issac Goldstand wrote:
> If I explicitly declare the SOAPAction in the WSDL, I get:
> SOAP::Serializer::envelope: Client SOAPAction shall match 'uri#method' if
> present (got 'urn:MyApp#Method)
The syntax for urn: is different in .NET. AFAIR s/#/\//;
But there is more to check when connecting to .NET, namely the encoding style,
IIRC. The MS Knowledge Base has an article that describes connecting
SOAP::Lite Clients to .NET Servers and vice versa.
People often find it easier to be a result of the past than a cause of