Strange behaviour @INC with mod_perl

  • okbob73
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 9:09 AM
      Hello,

      I played with SOAP::Lite and mod_perl without hardly problems. I found
      big problem when I start use DBI. Perl don't found DBI.pm, but when I
      start scripts normal I can use DBI. I modifyed my scripts so I write
      @INC into file. I found problem:

      1. my soap procedure is called <b>twice</b> (:-((. First @INC is equal
      PerlSetVar dispatch_to variable from http.conf.

      2. second @INC is normal

      First calling is nonsencs, but I cant break it. Can I trace mod_perl
      server scripts?

      Can You Help me,
      Thank You
      Pavel Stehule