using PerlSetVar, transport xml

  • okbob73
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2004
      Hello

      I can save configurations of web services in PostgreSQL (is easy). But
      I wont to have two services different only in different database name.
      Its possible use PerlSetVar in http.conf for storing database name? I
      tryed it but without success.

      value Apache->server->dir_config('bb') is olways empty.

      Second questions. Can I transport good formated xml via SOAP::Lite?

      Regards
      Pavel Stehule