Structure name also passed with hashtable

  • Rushi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2004
      I have small problem in case of hashTest see below code

      # Userdefine Structure
      struct( mymap => {
      param => '$' # user time used
      });
      # create an object:
      my $myHash = mymap->new(param=>'9999'
      );

      my $hashTest = $service->hashtableTest
      ("rushi_asi\@...","rrrr","india","en",1,$myHash);

      Now after passing the hash using my userdefine structure i m getting
      success but in XML Log i recevied unexpected
      mymap::param i need param insted of mymap::param

      <hashtableParam xsi:type="xmlsoap:Map">
      <item>
      <key xsi:type="xsd:string">mymap::param
      </key>