StockQuote WSDL gives exception with soap::lite??????

  • Curtis Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      Hey folks. I've been stumped by this problem for a bit now so I
      thought i'd venture out for help. This particular service I got from
      xmethods and it appears to work with the TryIt client provided by
      the site. When I try and call the service using soap::lite I get an
      exception from Data Dumper but no details about the exception. Has
      anyone run across this issue with other services and solved it? I've
      listed the simplest version of the client that i've used (str8 from
      the User Guide) and the results of that call.

      Thanks for any help.

      Curtis

      #!/usr/bin/perl -w
      use SOAP::Lite;