how to avoid soap message transcoding

  • sihambenabbou
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2004
      Hi all again,

      Sorry for being a bit noisy, but I know I have much to learn regarding
      SOAP::Lite

      An other problem related to my previous client is as that:

      My soap message is sent correctly by the client: I can see it by
      adding SOAP::Lite +trace => "all"; in my source code.

      I ask my .Net server to give me back the message if it throws an
      exception.

      Since it does I get back my original soap message tags modified :-( as
      follows:
      < becomes <
      > becomes >
      " becomes "

      is it a transport problem. How can this be solved.

      Thanks again in advance
      Siham