RE: [soaplite] Don't understand SSL - basic perl error?

  • Paul Harman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2004
      From: Duncan Cameron [mailto:duncan_cameron2002@...]

      Ta... I did see that message at the time, but ignored it since I'm on
      Solaris and thus am not using ActivePerl. I'll try and persuade the
      sysadmins to install the other packages...

      Do I then need to have them reisnatll SOAP::Lite to pick up the changes?

      Paul

      This E-Mail and any attachment is intended only for the person or entity for
      which it is addressed and may contain confidential material. If you are not
      the addressee or have received this E-Mail in error, please inform the
      sender immediately and delete it from your computer. In addition, if you are
      not the addressee or have received this E-Mail in error, any disclosure,
      upon it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
      If this E-Mail has been transmitted outside the ordinary course of its
      business, the company for which the sender works accepts no liability for
      any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from any use of or
      reliance on information contained in this E-Mail, and any opinion expressed
      in this E-Mail is personal to the sender and may not reflect the opinion of
      such company. Although the network operator makes every reasonable effort to
      keep its network free from viruses, neither the network operator nor the
      sender or the company for which the sender works accepts any responsibility
      for computer viruses transmitted through this E-Mail or any attachments; it
      is your responsibility to virus scan this E-Mail and any attachments. Any
      E-Mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring
      for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.
    • Issac Goldstand
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 9, 2004
        For the record, if you're building the CPAN module on your own, you only
        need Net::SSLeay to "activate" https features in LWP.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2004
          Once Net::SSLeay is installed you don't need to "redo" anything - it will
          Just Work (tm) :-)

          Issac