RE: [soaplite] Perl and BPEL4WS

  • Amit_Sharma04
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 9:03 PM

      Hi Randy and others:

      One of the things we at Infosys Technologies, Bangalore, are exploring is a workflow engine for web and grid services.

      The high level idea is to allow the user to specify workflow level descriptions about his/her desired task (“go buy a book from the Internet”), and direct lower level job execution and management systems using the workflow engine. For grid services, we are looking at Pegasus and Condor, while the natural choice for WS is BPEL4WS. At least part of the development would likely be in Perl.

      We are in the architecting stage currently.

      Best regards,

      Amit