Re: [soaplite] WSDL type recognition

  • Sriya Santhanam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2004
      After investigating a little, I believe the problem is
      more generic than I thought. The SOAP::Lite
      deserializer seems to have a problem with all custom
      data types nested inside a SOAP response i.e. if a
      datatype appears as an attribute anywhere other than
      at the top-level object, I get a fault saying
      "Unrecognized type".

      Any one come across this problem before ? Any input
      would be welcome.

      Sriya