Re: Handling Complex objects in SOAP::Lite

  • eric-amick@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      > Also, when I print out my reference, I get the following output :
      >
      > Container=HASH(0x10aa11f0)

      That means it's a hash reference. If you want to see what the reference points to, you have to dereference it yourself with something like the following:

      foreach my $key (keys %$hashref) {

            print $$hashref{$key}, "\n"

      }

      If you aren't already using it, the Data::Dumper module can also be extremely useful in figuring out the layout of data structures.

      --
      Eric Amick
      Columbia, MD