Troubles with SOAP::Lite and XML::Parser

  • malenfant_v2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      Hello,

      I've installed SOAP::Lite on my Solaris box:

      perl 5.8.3
      SOAP::Lite 0.60
      XML::Parser 0.34

      I have successfully been able to send SOAP messages, but when I
      receive a response, I get the following (the same happens in the
      tests):

      unclosed token at line 1, column 0, byte 0
      at /usr/local/perl/5.8.3/lib/site_perl/5.8.3/sun4-
      solaris/XML/Parser.pm line 185

      <valid XML response follows message>

      Tracing through the code, this happens at the point where a response
      is decoded.

      What am I missing?

      Thanks.