How can I get rid of a "Cannot encode 'item' element as 'hash'" warning

  • Alan O'Keefe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004
      Hi all

      I am running a SOAP::Lite service, (SOAP::Transport::HTTP), which
      returns an array of hashes to a nuSOAP PHP client, it all works fine,
      except that the Daemon running the SOAP service outputs the following
      warning for each hash in the array:

      Cannot encode 'item' element as 'hash'. Will be encoded as 'map' instead

      Everything works perfectly, I just want to stop the warning message.

      Any help appreciated.

      General comment:

      I am incredibly impressed with the power of SOAP::Lite, it has allowed
      me to put a multi-tier web-based client-server system together in a very
      short space of time. I remember spending days and days puzzling over
      TCP/IP synchronization problems and writing heaps of code just to get
      the transport layer to talk, SOAP::Lite has just blown all of that
      away. This is a masterful work, not only from the SOAP::lite team, but
      everyone involved with the layers of modules under it.

      Great job everyone, many thanks.

      Regards
      Alan

      --