Re: [soaplite] HTTP-Deamon

  • OVH - Sylvain Trias
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9 3:14 AM
      On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 10:59:13AM +0200, Jens Puruckherr wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > is it possible to handle more than 1 request with
      > SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon at the same time?
      You have to use a version able to fork:
      -----------------------------
      eval { require SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon::ForkOnAccept } or die
      <<EOW;
      $@
      WARNING: module for Daemon::ForkOnAccept is not installed by default.
      It's in examples/SOAP/Transport/HTTP/ directory
      you can install it yourself.
      Feel free to modify it. It's just an example.
      EOW

      my $daemon = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon::ForkOnAccept

      I would like to know how to get the IP address of the function
      caller, anyone ?