HTTP-Deamon

  • Jens Puruckherr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
      Hi,

      is it possible to handle more than 1 request with
      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon at the same time?

      Mit freundlichen Grüßen

      Jens Puruckherr
    • OVH - Sylvain Trias
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
        On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 10:59:13AM +0200, Jens Puruckherr wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > is it possible to handle more than 1 request with
        > SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon at the same time?
        You have to use a version able to fork:
        -----------------------------
        eval { require SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon::ForkOnAccept } or die
        <<EOW;
        $@
        WARNING: module for Daemon::ForkOnAccept is not installed by default.
        It's in examples/SOAP/Transport/HTTP/ directory
        you can install it yourself.
        Feel free to modify it. It's just an example.
        EOW

        my $daemon = SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Daemon::ForkOnAccept

        I would like to know how to get the IP address of the function
        caller, anyone ?