Changing the structure of the input XML

  • supra, morne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6 11:39 PM

      Hi all

      I have been using soap::lite for some time now, but have never had to change the default way the input xml looks like. I have to call a web service that require the first input, but I send in the second. Can anybody assist?

      <CorticonRequest xmlns="urn:Corticon" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" task="customer">

        <WorkDocuments>

          <Customer id="Customer_id_1">

            <age>19</age>

            <name xsi:nil="1" />

            <status xsi:nil="1" />

            <surname xsi:nil="1" />

          </Customer>

        </WorkDocuments>

      </CorticonRequest>

      <namesp1:processRequest xmlns:namesp1="urn:Corticon">

      <WorkDocuments>

          <Customer id="Customer_id_1">

            <age>19</age>

            <name xsi:nil="1" />

            <status xsi:nil="1" />

            <surname xsi:nil="1" />

          </Customer>

        </WorkDocuments>

      </namesp1:processRequest>

      Thanks

      Morne Supra

      The views expressed in this email are, unless otherwise stated, those of the author and not those of the FirstRand Banking Group or its management.  The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on this, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and data transmitted electronically and to preserve the confidentiality thereof, no liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted if information or data is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach its intended destination.