RE: [soaplite] soaplite and SSL

  • Sinha, Madhukar [IT]
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2004
      thanks.. You last suggestion was very high level. Could you let me how to build with SSL support. what extra things i need?

      also how do i supply certificates?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
        Thanks Malte - I was able to make it work with Crypt::SSLeay. However i have a performace problem about which i emailed yesterday.

        Please see if you could help me on that.

        thanks
        Madhukar

        I finished my client-authentication today. If you
        still haven't found what you were looking for, i can
        tell you the necessary steps.

        BR,
        Malte