sysread hangs

  • herbert.melcher@ems-ag.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 7:10 AM

      Hi,

      I have a soap lite client at a customer, which hangs sometimes, the sysread function doesn't come back. I suppose this is caused by a transparent proxy. But nevertheless the client has to finish itself after some timeout. I tried to wrap every soap call within a $SIG{ALRM} handler to force the sysread to finish, but with no success. The client is running on Win NT, Win2000 and WINXP. Any help would be appreciated.

      Herbert