namesp1

  • alcurry22
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2004
      Is it possible to change namesp1 to a specified string when the soap
      message is created? I have typed xml i.e.
      xsi:type="Namespace::Element" which cries with namesp1.
      Thanks
      Andrew
    • Mitchell, Louise M
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2004
        I think this is how you do it... somoeone correct me if I'm wrong, since
        I'm fairly new to this:

        my $method =
        SOAP::Data->name('yourmethodname')->attr({xmlns=>'http://yournamespace.o
        rg/'});

        my $param = SOAP::Data->type('xml' => $xml);

        my $response = $soap->call($method=>$param);

        Is it possible to change namesp1 to a specified string when the soap
        message is created? I have typed xml i.e. xsi:type="Namespace::Element"
        which cries with namesp1. Thanks Andrew

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Andrew Curry
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2004
          cheers,
          did this in the end which worked out, took me long enough mind you:o)
          ok

          my @templates = @{ $method{parameters} };

          my @temp= (map { @templates ? shift (@templates)->value($_) : $_ } @_);

          my $som =
          $self->endpoint( $method{endpoint} )->outputxml('true')
          ->on_action( sub {qq!"$method{soapaction}"!} )
          ->call(SOAP::Data->name($method)
          ->prefix($method{namespace})
          ->uri($method{uri})
          ->attr({xmlns => $method{namespace}})