NuSOAP interop - method 'foo' not defined in service

  • iperlscript
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2004
      Hello all--

      I'm running into an interesting issue... Server is NuSOAP v1.75,
      client is SOAP::Lite v1.47.

      When I try to call a server method vi a NuSOAP client, it works as
      expected. Trying to call the same method from the SOAP::Lite client
      gives me a "method 'foo' not defined in service" message.

      Anyone seen this before?

      Thanks,

      Solomon
    • iperlscript