Return variables from server

  • poulkornmod
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2004
      Dear all,

      How do I return more than one variable from my server. Essentially I
      would like to return something similar to this:

      <member>
      <name>
      <first_name>Poul</first_name>
      <last_name>Kornmod</last_name>
      </name>
      <gender>M</gender>
      <address>
      <type>H</type>
      <line1>Bla Street</line1>
      <line2></line2>
      <line3></line3>
      <postal_code>DK-1212</postal_code>
      <city>København</city>
      <province></province>
      <country_cd>DK</country_cd>
      </address>
      <phone>
      <home>+45 12 12 12 12</home>
      <work>+45 34 34 34 34</work>
      <mobile>+45 56 56 56 56 # 1234</mobile>
      </phone>
      <language>DK</language>
      <email>bla@...</email>
      </member>

      Today i use return SOAP::Data->name(resultCd => $return) but that is
      of cause to limited.

      Looking forward to be hearing from you

      /Poul
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
        I am sorry it has taken so long to get back to you...

        The answer is suprisingly simple: just return more than one SOAP::Data
        object. For example:

        sub foo {
        return SOAP::Data->name("a" => 1), SOAP::Data->name("b" => 2);
        }