Re: [soaplite] Accessing SOAP Body

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2004
      Thank you for the additional use case. I might suggest you construct the
      XML payload and then add it to the body using the literal XML method.

      http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000017.php

      The idea of course is to construct the XML, generate your signature from
      it, and then compose your SOAP Header accordingly, and the SOAP Body
      using the XML you generated prior to the signature. That is the first
      method that comes to mind.

      I would love it if you shared your final solution with the newsgroup, or
      with me and I will be sure it is added to the SOAP::Lite cookbook on
      majordojo.