Compression Interop

  • jsllvn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2004
      Hello,
      I am struggling a bit with getting compression to work when
      interoperating with a non-soaplite server. Has anyone been
      successful in getting this to work?

      I am using the following to turn compression on:
      option options => {compress_threshold => 10000}

      The Request is not compressed since it is not large enough. I do
      get the Accept-Encoding header set to deflate. The Response is
      coming back compressed with a Content-Encoding header of deflate.
      However, I receive an undefined value in my Perl script.

      I am looking to see if anyone has been successful with compression
      and interop.

      Thanks,
      Jim