Re: More fun with arrays

  • gdhgdh
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13 6:17 AM
      > You're returning an array with your server. ``result'' only
      returns the first element of this
      > array (a scalar). ``paramsout'' returns the rest of your output
      parameters, minus the first
      > element (if any exist).

      <slaps forehead>

      Of course! Now it comes back to me :(

      I've been writing exclusively in PHP with NuSOAP for months, but
      have now had to write a little client in Perl - thanks so much for
      the refresher! :)

      I'm a little embarrassed I wasn't able to find this in the perldocs
      myself :/

      Cheers,
      Gavin.