Re: [soaplite] client-junk in SOAP server response ? soap client unable to decode..Help Needed

  • Duncan Cameron
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13 5:03 AM
      >Dear Dancan,
      >
      >yes..you are right..below i have given that portion.
      >
      >Client-Junk: <?xml version="1.0"
      >>encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      >>xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema-instance"
      >
      >How it comes ? and how to rectify it? why my client
      >unable to decode ? is it due to client-junk header?
      >
      >please help me ...i am stuck here..

      I have no knowledge of WinCE but from a brief look it appears that perl for WinCE does not include HTTP support. How have you provided that?

      Regards
      Duncan
    • subrata kolay
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13 6:11 AM
        Dear All,

        Please see the Dancan reply ..Can anybody tell me why
        it is happen so....How to solve it..?

        please help me...

        Thanks & Regards
        Subrata kolay