Re: SOAP::Lite Dispatching problem

  • rcalosso
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2004
      In further reviewing my errorlogs I think I narrowsed it down to the
      patch I tried to apply to SOAP::Transport::HTTP to work in Apache
      2. Can someone point me to the "official" patch(es) needed to make
      SOAP::Lite and Apache::SOAP work with Apache2 and mode_perl 1.99.xx

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, Paul Kulchenko <paulclinger@y...>
      wrote:
      > Don't see anything wrong in your code.
      >
      > You get 405 in two cases: you send a POST request (as your client
      > does) to a URL with a regular page; or you send a GET request to a
      > SOAP::Lite-enabled endpoint (which accepts POSTs).
      >
      > First thing, I would turn debugging on to see what's on wire:
      >
      > use SOAP::Lite
      > on_debug => sub{print@_};
      >
      > Then, I would try to access your endpoint from a regular browser
      (you
      > should get 405 if you have properly installed/configured
      Apache::SOAP