using service (wsdl) with cookies?

  • nib000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 12:15 AM
      Hey.

      I'm having some problems using "service" as well as cookies.

      eg,

      I can do my requests like

      SOAP::Lite ->proxy ($url, cookie_jar => $cookie_jar);

      and that works fine, but I'd like to be able to use the wsdl for the
      service, in which case,

      SOAP::Lite ->service($wsdl_url);

      might work, except then I don't get my cookies (which are needed to
      access the service).

      How can I both use cookies and WSDL?

      Cheers.
    • Byrne Reese
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2004
        This will now be possible in SOAP::Lite 0.65 Beta 2 - hopefully to be
        release tomorrow or this weekend.

        In that release, you will have direct access to the LWP::UserAgent
        instance used by SOAP::Schema - SOAP::Lite's class for handling WSDL
        parsing etc.

        When it is released, be sure to check the man page for SOAP::Schema -
        all the details you need will be found there.

        Byrne