RE: [soaplite] RE: Re: SOAP::Lite server, .NET Client, WSDL and complexTypes

  • Matt Long
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2004
      Nik,

      I added this code to your complexTypes (returnThings) script:

      BEGIN {
      local($^W) = 0;
      *SOAP::Serializer::gen_ns = sub {};
      }

      and I found that I can actually connect to the service without any errors
      since it overrides adding the namsp1 values. The only problem now is that
      the return values in the returnThings object are null. I'm not sure what the
      problem is at this point.

      Anyhow, thanks for sharing your code with me. I'll play around with that as
      well and we'll see what happens. Not sure about you, but I'm pretty
      frustrated. Hopefully perseverance will pay off. ;-)

      Thanks.

      -Matt