Re: [soaplite] Digest Number 846

  • Alasdair Allan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2004
      > I've got a patch to enable relative-path WSDL support available if any
      > wants it; in addition, I've got a new SOAP::Deserializer I am just
      > finishing up the packaging for that handles multiple items in a
      > non-array structure with the same name (this is a typical return from
      > ZSI if you tell it so send back an array).
      >
      > Anyone interested please let me know.

      You should probably pass it onto Byrne to be integrated into the next
      SOAP::Lite release...

      Al.
    • Paul Harman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2004
        From: Joe McMahon [mailto:mcmahon@...]
        > in addition, I've got a new SOAP::Deserializer I am just
        > finishing up the packaging for that handles multiple items in a
        > non-array structure with the same name (this is a typical return from
        > ZSI if you tell it so send back an array).

        Oooh, sounds v. interesting to me! I have a few structures like this that
        I'm trying to retrieve via SOAP::Lite and am having to clumsily iterate
        through using 'dataof', which gets slow when there are hundreds of items in
        the list, each several kb in size...

        Paul