RE: [soaplite] Re: View Actual SOAP Messages

  • Matt Long
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004

      The trace was what I needed. Thank you!

      -Matt

      -----Original Message-----
      From: amigo_boy2000 [mailto:amigo_boy2000@...]
      Sent:
      Friday, April 09, 2004 3:10 PM
      To:
      soaplite@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [soaplite] Re: View Actual SOAP Messages

      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "perlmunger" <matt.long@m...> wrote:
      > I'm not sure how to see the actual SOAP message being sent from the
      > server in their raw XML format.

      Do you mean you just want to see it from your terminal window when
      you execute the client? I found the following somewhere. The "trace"
      part of it shows everything you're sending and the server is sending
      back to you. If you mean you want to access it from inside the
      script, I don't know how to do that.

      use SOAP::Lite +trace=>[qw(headers fault debug)],
        on_fault => sub {
          my $soap = shift;
          my $res = shift;
          ref $res ? warn(join " ", "SOAP FAULT:", $res->faultstring, "\n")
                   : warn(join " ", "TRANSPORT ERROR:", $soap->transport-
      >status, "\n");
          return new SOAP::SOM;
        };