Re: View Actual SOAP Messages

  • amigo_boy2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004
      --- In soaplite@yahoogroups.com, "perlmunger" <matt.long@m...> wrote:
      > I'm not sure how to see the actual SOAP message being sent from the
      > server in their raw XML format.

      Do you mean you just want to see it from your terminal window when
      you execute the client? I found the following somewhere. The "trace"
      part of it shows everything you're sending and the server is sending
      back to you. If you mean you want to access it from inside the
      script, I don't know how to do that.

      =======================

      use SOAP::Lite +trace=>[qw(headers fault debug)],
      on_fault => sub {
      my $soap = shift;
      my $res = shift;
      ref $res ? warn(join " ", "SOAP FAULT:", $res->faultstring, "\n")
      : warn(join " ", "TRANSPORT ERROR:", $soap->transport-
      >status, "\n");
      return new SOAP::SOM;
      };
    • Matt Long
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004

        The trace was what I needed. Thank you!

        -Matt

        > I'm not sure how to see the actual SOAP message being sent from the
        > server in their raw XML format.

        Do you mean you just want to see it from your terminal window when
        you execute the client? I found the following somewhere. The "trace"
        part of it shows everything you're sending and the server is sending
        back to you. If you mean you want to access it from inside the
        script, I don't know how to do that.

        use SOAP::Lite +trace=>[qw(headers fault debug)],
          on_fault => sub {
            my $soap = shift;
            my $res = shift;
            ref $res ? warn(join " ", "SOAP FAULT:", $res->faultstring, "\n")
                     : warn(join " ", "TRANSPORT ERROR:", $soap->transport-
        >status, "\n");
            return new SOAP::SOM;
          };