Trouble with changing the end-point when calling services using stubs

  • krishnan_anantheswaran@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 11:18 AM
      I generated a custom SOAP::Lite client using stubmaker.pl and an
      appropriate WSDL file.

      What I want to do is to override the endpoint at runtime. I tried:

      my $client = new GeneratedStub;
      $client->proxy($url);
      $client->servicecall(); # etc.

      but it insists on using the endpoints that it saw in the WSDL. Is
      there any way to override this behavior? Should what I'm trying even
      be supported? Am I doing something wrong?

      Regards,
      Krishnan