Re: [soaplite] Re: SOAP::Lite and dates

  • Byrne Reese
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 6 7:14 AM
      SOAP::Lite can do the same... or as you point out: should do that same.
      Again, I see no impedement to getting a result from a server, and then
      fetching a string value from somewhere in the the result, and passing it
      through to Date::Manip to parse the date more effectively... or hell
      writing my own regular expression like:

      my ($year,$month,$day,$hour,$min,$sec,$ms,$timezone) = ($date =~