RE: [soaplite] objects_by_reference

  • Jim Lancaster
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
      I think I'm getting it. It appears that 'objects_by_reference' only
      comes into play when the server needs to share objects with another
      class on the server. The client classes are completely separate. I
      modified the server to use the cfg data passed by the client to generate
      a new device id and return it, whereupon the agent adds it to its cfg

      If anyone has any thoughts about my approach, please pipe in.