complex types using perl::lite

  • alcurry22
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      Is it possible to create complex types using perl lite.

      We have a soap server using gsoap(c++)

      I am trying to be a client accesing functions.

      a snip of my code is as follows...

      my $service=SOAP::Lite
      ->service
      ('http://eclipse.howden.press.net/andrewc/racingpages/wdsl/ns.w
      dsl')
      ->proxy('http://eclipse.howden.press.net:18083');
      print $service->getCalendar(1,2,3);

      We have a wdsl file containing the schema for the server with all the
      methods etc..., it specifies that the data i pass in must be of the
      type

      <complexType name="WhoIsIt">
      <sequence>
      <element name="name" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"
      maxOccurs="1" nillable="true"/>
      <element name="revision" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"
      maxOccurs="1" nillable="true"/>
      <element name="id" type="xsd:int" minOccurs="1"
      maxOccurs="1"/>
      </sequence>
      </complexType>

      Im struggerling to pass my data in this format

      Thanks in advance

      Andrew