IF YOU CAN,YOU WILL WIN!!!!WORK LESS EARN MORE!!!

  • smart06623
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2004
      Hello,
      I am SriDevi. I would like to invite you to join our home-based job.

      You can earn more than your full monthly income
      while working only 10-15 hours a week at your
      convenient time and place.
      You will have the ability to work at home and at your own hours
      provided you have access to a computer.
      Our method is so simple that even if you are an Internet beginner, if
      you know a little bit of typing say even at a speed of 20 to 30 WPM,
      then you will be able to earn thousands.
      If you need the information, you can send an email
        Dear Sir / Madam,

        Here is a Wonderful Part Time Home based Job Opportunity to be
        executed online, exclusively meant for you to earn income every month
        to change your lifestyle or to meet your daily additional
        requirements, the way you want. The main features of this job are:
        Home Based, No Restrictions in Timing, No Boss and No Subordinate
        problems.

        ASK ME FOR MORE DETAILS AND SEND E-MAIL ONLY TO THE E-MAIL ID
        MENTIONED BELOW AND NOT TO MY PERSONAL E-MAIL ID:

        Smart0662@...
        Note:

        1. Please mention in Subject as "Details requested".
        2. Please don't attach "RESUMES"

        You can type advertisements that will be given to you and perform ad
        typing jobs during your valuable spare time of at least 1 to 2 hours
        a day at your convenience shall fetch you decent monthly returns,
        without any risk. Full training will be provided. Income based on
        response.

        The gift of earning money has come to you. Do grab this excellent
        part time job opportunity and enjoy the benefits, if you are
        interested.

        SRIDEVI.A.R.