How to accept multiple encoding schemes

  • Steven N. Hirsch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2004
      All,

      Since no one responded to my post on this subject, I wanted to share a
      reasonable solution. In order to have SOAP::Lite accept encoding styles
      other than "Section 5", do:

      $SOAP::Constants::SOAP_VERSIONS{'1.1'}->{NS_ENC} =
      "(http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/literalxml|http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding)";

      This permits the module to handle the so-called "rpc/literal" style in
      addition to "rpc/encoded".

      You are still responsible for understanding how to use the parsed results
      (SOM object, or whatever), but at least it stops complaining.

      Steve

      (Speaking for himself - not for IBM Corporation)