XML-RPC Fault codes

  • korngerd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 9:19 PM
      Hi,

      I've been trying to get customized fault codes for XML-RPC using SOAP:
      that the XML-RPC fault codes SOAP::Lite returns are a string. I want
      the XML-RPC server to be compatible with as many clients as possible.
      Which make_fault method am I supposed to override? If possible, I'd
      appreciate it if someone could post some sample codes. Thanks ;)

      Lewis