RE: [soaplite] Returning a .NET DataSet to a .NET Client

  • Maurice McCabe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      I got this working. I created a module I am calling DataSet.pm which
      makes this possible. DataSet.pm contains the template for constucting
      the XML for a .NET DataSet. It constructs the XML from hashes passed in
      as parameters. These hashes were returned from the requested DBI
      queries. SOAPLite returns it as a SOAP message. A .NET client displays
      each DataSet table in a web page as a DataGrid (for example, using VB
      code similar to below).

      Anyone interested in this module (and the related WSDL file)?

      Maurice