non-blocking calls...

  • techrg99
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Using SOAP::Lite from a Perl/Tk client calling a mod_soap/Apache
      server as a middle tier to access a database - the client "locks" when
      the call is made. I was told in another list this was because that
      libwww/LWP blocks - I did not think this was the case. Does
      SOAP::Lite block when using HTTP? Anyone else seen this or have a
      workaround? Thanks...