Problem with stubmaker.pl

  • Zazie Queneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004
      Hi

      I'm just curious, but while generating
      Perl code from a WSDL file, I had the following
      problem: the SOAP call from the generated class
      looks like:

      <namesp1:authoriseApplicationEvent ...
      <event xsi:type="tns:Event">

      but to work properly with the server, the WSDL
      comes from, it has to be:

      <namesp1:authoriseApplicationEvent ...
      <event xsi:type="namesp1:Event">
      ^^^^^^^ -> only difference

      Is that a bug in the stubmaker.pl script or
      is the SOAP server more Catholic than the Pope?

      The mentioned WSDL can be reached under
      http://www.tmref-de.t-motion.co.uk/service/soap/1.0/

      Best regards

      Thomas Nitsche